Century 21 Town & Country Realty offers two locations to better service its Clientele. Our Salem County Office is located at 1150 Route 40 in Woodstown.
Century 21 Town & Country Realty’s Gloucester County Location was formerly Tremont Realty at 10 Cedar Road in Mickleton. Tremont Realty was started in 1975 and served countless clients in East Greenwich Township and its surrounding areas while setting the standard for Real Estate Professionals for close to 40 years. Century 21 Town & Country Realty is proud to continue the Tremont Tradition with the same Local Agents.
CENTURY 21 Town & Country Realty offers the personal customer service you would expect from a small office and with the prestige and experience of a Nationally known Real Estate Company. Our goal is to provide the most competent and quality service available.
We understand that your time is valuable. So give CENTURY 21 Town & Country Realty a call for all your real estate needs and leave the rest to us.
Selling a Home
For more than 25 years, the CENTURY 21® System has been helping people sell their homes. We understand the selling process and have designed the CENTURY 21® Customized Marketing System to assist you in differentiating your home from others in your marketplace. This marketing system will help alleviate any anxiety you may have about selling your home and guide you through the selling process. Our CENTURY 21® Customized Marketing System will show you all the enhanced marketing support and customer convenience services the CENTURY 21® System can offer you.
Buying a Home
If you are searching for your next home, take a look at what a CENTURY 21® Buyer Representative can do for you.
- The CENTURY 21® Customized Home Search System for Buyer Representation is designed to provide you with a full service, anxiety-free real estate experience. We will deliver a level of service unmatched in the real estate industry.
- The CENTURY 21® Customized Home Search System answers all of the questions and concerns that buyers are challenged with when purchasing a home. Let us show you how easy your real estate purchase can be.
- The CENTURY 21® Customized Home Search System offers proprietary marketing tools to provide you with superior service when purchasing your home.
- We do NOT charge a Buyer processing fee...EVER. Other offices may charge the Buyer a $200.00 or $300.00 processing fee. WE DO NOT!
CENTURY 21 Town & Country Realty has the power to help you buy or sell your home as part of one of the largest residential real estate sales organization in the world with more than 6,600 offices and 110,000 real estate professionals in more than 30 countries and territories. That means CENTURY 21 Town & Country Realty will have the power to help you move across town, across the country or around the world.
The CENTURY 21® System offers you and your family real estate assistance in marketing your current property as well as helping you settle in your new location as conveniently and quickly as possible.
* Source 2007 Ad Tracking Study. The survey results are based on 1216 telephone interviews (via computer assisted program) with a national random sample of adults (ages 25-54) who have either bought or sold a home within the past two years or plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years. Brand awareness questions are based on a sample of 1216 respondents with a margin of error of /- 2.4% at 90% confidence level. The study was conducted between February 19th - October 7th, 2007 by Millward Brown, a leading global market research organization.