This 1 Â½ story Cape Cod style partial stone home is a well-built charmer with loads of unique custom features nestled in a quiet neighborhood in Akron that is walking distance to the elementary school, bank, parks, shops and a restaurant. Imagine making this house your new home. The first floor features a bright kitchen with two sinks, an adjoining dining area with large picture window, a stunning study/living room with partial wood paneling, window seat, stone fireplace and large picture window, a roomy bedroom with built-in desk and two closets, and a full bath. Hallways include two coat closets. Another part of the main floor with separate heating/cooling includes a sun room with cathedral ceiling and two sets of glass doors, and an oversized family room with cathedral ceiling and wood beams. The second floor has two spacious bedrooms, one with built-in window seat with view of pool area below and farmland beyond, and another with built-in shelves and room for three beds. Walk-in attic storage is accessed through bedroom. The rest of the second floor includes a hall linen closet, a room that can serve as a fourth bedroom or study/den, and a full bath with tub/shower. The finished basement is a cozy living space and game room with knotty pine walls, W/W carpet, built-in counter, shelving and cabinets, built-in bunk beds and closets, complete with a stone fireplace/hearth and wood beam mantle. The basement also has a laundry area with cabinets, and another room with more built-in storage and counters that could be a work area and/or game room. Home has hardwood floors and plaster walls, chair rail and crown moulding. The 2-car attached garage has paneled walls and ample 2nd floor storage. The property features an oversized horseshoe driveway and a mature landscaped flat lot with stone walls and lots of privacy. It includes a large fenced area, storage shed, and a lovely multi-level brick patio with a courtyard and varied sitting areas, all surrounding a 16X32 in ground pool with gas heater. The vinyl pool liner is new (2022). The central air conditioning in the main house is new (2022) and the hot water furnace and water heater were replaced in 2013.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heat
Aluminum Siding, Stone
Public Sewer, Other
2,993 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Sun Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- 2. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Fireplace Screen, Stone, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Grab Bars, Wheelchair Height Shelves, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Aluminum
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Rubber, Fiberglass
- Pool Description
- Filtered, Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground, Permits
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Sport Court, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price