This spacious home was built with love and attention to detail. Sit a spell on the wonderful back porch and imagine the bricks for the patio and columns being handmade on the property by the owner. Enter the kitchen for a cold iced tea and a good meal. The large kitchen windows, recessed lights and skylight lends lots of natural light to this cheery kitchen. All cabinetry was handmade by the owner. The wonderfully large Livingroom offers a vaulted ceiling, lots of windows for natural light and a wood burning fireplace. The formal Dining room is great for entertaining friends or family gatherings. Enjoy watching the wildlife from the lovely 4 Season Sunroom. Don't forget the Den/Office/Additional Room off the Kitchen. The 2-story open staircase leading to the 2nd and 3rd floor was handmade by the owner. On the second floor, you'll find a balcony overlooking the Livingroom, full bath with jetted tub, walk-in Cedar Closet, two large Bedrooms and a wonderful Solarium Area perfect for bird watching. This home has so much extra space that can be utilized!! The full Attic lends great space to create 1 or 2 additional rooms should you desire. The huge Full Basement has been used as a workshop and includes a Pantry Room, that's right, an entire room to put up your pantry goods. Roof is 1yr old, new sewer pipe is 1yr old, new Hot Water Heater. The Flagpole was professionally set to hold a commercial size Flag. This home is ready for you!! Since this is an Estate, the Seller has elected to sell "As Is".
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,200 sq. ft
City Of Vineland Board Of Education
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 169.00 x 1130.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Cleared, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price