Welcome to this exquisite circa 1890 Victorian in the quaint Village of Alloway. This home has been lovingly preserved with the owners paying special attention to its restoration while enhancing its historic integrity. Original pine hardwood floors throughout, original doors, intricate woodwork, and handsome leaded glass double doors add to the character of this home. Hang your hat as you enter through the brick floored mudroom. New Kitchen with granite counters still boasts original hardwood floor and Butlerâs Pantry leading to the Formal Dining Room. Adjoining the Dining Room is a Family Room; from there you can enter the Formal Living Room or Den. You'll enjoy year round pleasure relaxing on the custom Brick Patio, or (10x16) Summer Porch or (10x16) Winter Porch, offering an abundance of natural light during the cold months. Venture up the beautifully architectural curved staircase to the second floor offering 3 Bedrooms, Full Bath with original 6â Claw FootTub, and adjoining Laundry Room with tons of storage. The walk up attic is partially finished. There's an additional Full Bath on the main floor. This corner property consists of two lots creating a wonderfully large yard. The township of Alloway is graced with having an abundance of Historical Properties, is also the home of Wistarburg Glass, the Alloway Lake and Alloway Annual Halloween Parade, to which you'll have your own personal viewing area. This property is located within walking distance of shopping, banking, school, playground, lake, municipal building, post office, food and convenience store. This is truly a one of a kind, schedule your private showing today as this property wonât last!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
Softener Rent, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, P
Aluminum Siding, Frame
Public Septic System
2,134 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -1 space
Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regi Schools
ALLOWAY TWP. E.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Steam. Radiant, Radiators.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Aluminum, Frame
- Brick, Patio, Porch, Enclosed, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Metal, Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Additional Lot(s), Landscaped, Not In Development, Side Yard. Additional Lot(S), Cleared, Corner, Landscaping, Open, Rural, Sideyard(S), Subdivision Possible.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price