Back on the market. Your very own staycation with loads of privacy. 3 bedroom home nestled on 1 + acre in Quinton. Large room sizes with hardwood flooring. Anderson windows in sunroom to allow for beautiful views of the property including the stream/creek, birds, flowers and green shrubbery. Forsythia, crepe myrtle, rhododendrons, azalea, hyacinth, tiger lilies, chinese maple and holly trees to name a few. Living room with floor to ceiling stone fireplace and knotty pine walls. Dining room with built in corner cabinet. 2 large bedrooms with hardwood flooring and built in dressers. Open kitchen to sunroom. Lower level has family room with wood burning stove, bedroom 3, laundry room, utility room, plus one small bonus room. There is a small shed on the property.New roof in 2019. Termite and water cert are complete. This home is a nature lover's dream.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,498 sq. ft
Telephone, Cable TV, Electric service available
Quinton Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Electric Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 2. Stone, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Sprinkler System, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price